Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My lovable boy is 9 months now.....

Thursday, 4. October 2007, 08:47:41

It has take me the longest time to start a blog for Aidan, thanks to my laziness :p

Aidan is 9 months now and we just recently discovered that there is a new tooth that has just cut through his gum, that makes a total of 7 teeth now. I must say that's quite a lot for a 9 mth old baby. We are counting down to Aidan's virgin trip - Bintan Club Med on 14 Oct 2007 but before that I can't imagine the loads of things that I have to pack for Aidan.

Aidan, Aidan, when will you sleep through the night without being so restless every night? Mummy has not sleep throughout eversince you were born, not that I am complaining but sometimes I really feel like dozing off at work :p

My little boy can crawl very well now so must really be very careful and he is also learning to take a few steps with our support. Oh yesterday when I gave him the gerber stars (it's baby finger food), I can see that he was chewing on the stars, so I am going to give him coarser food so that he can chew on his food instead of swallowing them.

Aidan, you are such a joy to mummy. Although sometimes I can get very angry with you but the minute you smile or chuckle, my heart melts. God, thank you for giving me such a wonderful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment