Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More updates on Aidan's development

Monday, 28. April 2008, 01:10:00

I was very surprised when Aidan seemed to know the different types of flowers in a book. 2 nights ago, I showed him the flower book and asked him, where is Daffodil, he was able to flip to the page and point to the flower, I was unconvinced and thought it might be just sheer luck, so I tested him by asking him "Where is Pansy, Morning Glory, Tulip and Rose" and to my surprise, he flipped to the pages of these flowers and able to point to them correctly!!! I was so impressed cos I did not read this book to him daily and yet he knows.

Last week, he was also able to hold the door key (boy, he knows exactly which is the door key) and he wanted to slot into the gate to open hte door and he almost did it!!! Adrian became bac on Friday night and he witnessed the same and he was so excited when he told me how smart his son is and I told him, I knew it already :p See, that's the negative part abt not being able to be with ur kid during the growing phase, you will missed most of his "first".

The weather during the past few days were simply unbearable so at times we need to on the aircon in the hall and there were several remote controls in the hall (tv, SCV, DVD and aircon) and this smart boy knows which is the remote control and try to on and off the aircon!!! We were surprised by his ability to differntiate the several remote controls and when my FIL tried to confuse him by giving him another remote control to on the aircon, he actually knew and took the correct one!! Aidan, mummy is very proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment