Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cute actions...

Tuesday, 15. January 2008, 01:49:41

Yesterday night when I was preparing him to sleep, my brother-in-law, Paul and my parent-in-law came into the room and "played" with Aidan. As CNY is approaching, I have been teaching him how to do the gesture of "gong xi gong xi" so when I asked him to do the gesture, he clenched his fists and did the act, he was smiling at the same time. Too bad, I didn't have a camera or mobile standby to take down this cute action. When my in-law and Paul clapped and applauded his action, he clapped happily too.

My father-in-law asked him to call me ma ma and he was having his pacifier on, so he took out his pacifier and turned to me and called me "ma ma", afterwhich, he put his pacifier back into his mouth. He was so adorable!! All of us couldn't help laughing away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment