Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aidan's 2nd day in Rosy and he has shown vast improvement!!!

Tuesday, 8. January 2008, 08:24:48

On his 1st day, Chong Peng, the owner, texted me in the morning that Aidan settled on and off and he only drank 50ml of milk in the morning and ate only 1/3 of his porridge (fish and sweet potato). He also went without breakfast!! My heart really sank when I read the sms :(

When I picked Aidan up yesterday, the teacher, Radi, was changing his soiled diaper and the poor boy was crying badly with his pacifier on. It really pains me to see him like that. The minute he sees me, he cried for me and said "ma ma", my heart really melted and hugged him tightly. He quieted down after I carried him and was happily clapping away on his way home. Whe he reached home, he finished his whole bowl of porridge and managed to drink 200ml of milk at night. This boy must be so hungry....

This morning - Aidan's 2nd day in Rosy, he was ok when we were there but the minute I handed him over to Radi, he cried big time again but I know I have to go. At 9.05am, Chong Peng texted me and told me Aidan has settled down and she can see that he is better today. I was relieved to read that. In the afternoon, I was so eagered to know whether he eats his meals so I texted Chong Peng and to my surprise, she replied "He drank 120ml milk in the morn. Ate 3/4 lunch. Just woke up. Drinking milk soon. He has not cried. We are happy for him". I was soooooo happy to know this. Thank God for your help in adapting Aidan quickly at Rosy Hearts and please continue to look after him. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment