Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aidan is into his 2 syllabic words

Thursday, 21. August 2008, 01:48:38

1 week ago, Aidan can finally call me Mummy. I thought it's a coincidence but when I came back from Jakarta on 15 Aug, I "tested" him again and true enough, he really called me Mummy. I was so happy and he does call Adrian "Daddy" too, no more "dad" or "dad dad" :p These few days, I heard him saying more and more 2 syllabic words like "baby" etc. He also knows how to count from 1 to 10 although the pronounciation for 7 is not clear :p

What also amazed me was he was able to recognize some pictures cards that I flashed to me and was able to say the words. Those pictures were only part of an items. I think he can remember the pictures when I flashed to him.

Now he can also jumped with 2 legs up and more and more active :) He will cheered along when we cheered for our S'pore team in Olympics Table Tennis...it was really funny.

He seemed to have grown taller again cos his usual jeans n long pants are shorter now, time to change his jeans/pants again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment