Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

3rd CNY







We didn't really enjoyed our CNY this year as Aidan developed a fever and lasted for 4 days. It happened on CNY's eve abt 1.45pm. I was playing with him and noted a temperature of 38 deg when I touched his forehead. Despite giving him paracetamol and Ibuprofen, his temp kept going up until 39.9 deg, we had to quickly sent him to KKH to check on him. He was crying badly and refused to be checked, anyway, the doc said nothing serious, just got to alternate paracetamol and Ibuprofen when the needs arise. We left KKH at 6 plus pm and by the time we reached my parent's place, they were done with their reunion dinner but luckily there was still food left for us.

On the 1st day of CNY, we didn't go visiting except for mass, my in-law's place and my parent's place since Aidan's fever is still persistent. On 2nd day, we decided to go to Adrian's "Tai Gu"'s place as His temperature seemed more controlled. But this fever of his lasted till yesterday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's gone. Don't understand why the sudden fever since there are no other symptoms...weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment