Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

His 1st day in Infantcare - Rosy Hearts Babies

Monday, 7. January 2008, 01:55:36

This morning Aidan woke up pretty early (7am) so I managed to brush his teeth before sending him to the Infantcare. At first he was ok, happily crawling and exploring but when i went to the car to take his bag of diapers, he cried big time. I managed to pacify him. When Chong Peng came, she took over and played with him and signalled I should leave. I didn't want to do the "disappearing act", so I told him that "mummy will come back to fetch you after work" and he started crying big time again. I knew I had to leave and turned my back and head for the door. I was also crying big time in the car. I felt so bad leaving him with all the strangers but I know I have to do that for his own good so that he will be able to learn things and be independent.

Darling, you know how much mummy loves you, so don't be so silly to think that mummy will abandon you.

I just hope that he will overcome this crying phase very soon...God, please help Aidan to overcome this...amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment