Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More words from Aidan

Thursday, 13. December 2007, 07:30:32

I was very happy yestday cos Aidan can finally called me "ma ma" and he repeated a few times :) A few days ago, when i showed him flash cards and when I mentioned the word "car", he followed! I feel that he can pick up speech faster than motor skill although I saw him standing without support inside the playpen for a while before falling down yesterday night :p

Yesterday, i took some time off and went to visit 2 more Infant Care Centres - Rosy Hearts and Sunflower. My preference is Rosy Hearts. I am very comfortable with the cleanliness of place, the experience caregiver, the low caregiver ratio and their curriculum. Rosy is also very idealin terms of the location. The only consideration factor is the fee which is on the high side. Anyway, we will most likely be putting Aidan there. He seemed comfortable with the place too.

No comments:

Post a Comment