Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aidan will be going to Infantcare in Jan 2008

Thursday, 29. November 2007, 09:26:19

It has been a difficult decision for us to put Aidan in Infantcare instead of taken care by my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law's elbow has been giving her problems and pain and as Aidan grow heavier, it's tougher on her. It's also our wish to let Aidan interact and learn from a school so it's just a matter of time when we will be putting him in a childcare. Due to my mother-in-law's deteriorating condition, we have decided to escalate this.

We visited my friends' (Shih Lin, Suzie and Kelly) kids infantcare - Zion Babies on 24 Nov 2007 and we loved the place and felt comfortable with Vicki and Jeslyn. Aidan stayed very quiet when we were talking to Vicki and don't even dare to crawl when Adrian put him on the floor. I think it's because of a new environment.

Vicki called 2 days ago and said we could probably put Aidan there in early Jan 2008 so I am looking forward to it. Hopefully, the school can help to correct Aidan milk feeding habit and he can become more sociable.

No comments:

Post a Comment