Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New member coming soon...

Our little princess, Vera, will be joining our family very soon. I'm now in my 37.5 week of pregnancy (which is considered as full term) and is feeling the pressure and weight of her. I am treasuring every moments that I have with Aidan knowing that once Vera is born, I will have lesser time with him.

Aidan is now off diaper in the day (although still not very stable cos he can still leak if he is too engross with TV) but still on diaper at night. These few weeks, he has been wanting to sleep on our bed and refused to sleep on his mattress. Even if we successfully made him sleep on his mattress, he will climb to our bed in the middle of the night. When asked, he said that is his favourite bed...*faint* So poor Adrian has been religated from the bed.

He now weighs about 14.6kg, sigh underweight but in terms of height, he is 90 over percentile at 101cm.

I hope Aidan will love his little sister as much as he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment