Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Aidan is in pre-nursery

This week is the start of a new school year. Aidan is now promoted to pre-nursery. Initially we wanted to switch him to Nanyang Kindergarten but decided to remain with Rosy Hearts since he has already gotten used to the teachers and his friends. Aidan is a shy boy and we were just afraid if he goes to a new environment, he might have withdrawal symptoms and refuse to go to school. Especially Nanyang teaches 100% in Mandarin, a language which he is still not very familiar so his mind might be wondering instead of paying attention to the lessons, hence, we decided to stay with Rosy Hearts.

When I fetched him from school on Monday, theminute he saw me,he ran to me and told the Ms Azia that there's baby inside mummy's tummy and Ms Azia told me that he has told the class that there's baby inside mummy's tummy and he has let the cat out of the bag...so funny!

So far Aidan has been accepting my pregnancy well, sometimes he will even kiss my tummy as if kissing baby :) He will said he is gor gor, etc. Hopefully he will get along well when baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment