Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scardy Aidan

It has been a few mths since I last log on to this Blog as I was so busy with work and all.

We have officially withdrew Aidan from Shichida since last week as he developed this scardy mood a few weeks ago (could be due to after watching "Monster Inc."), whenever he went to the class, he will said he is scared of Teacher Huiling and will cling to either me or my MIL and refused to participate in the class, hence after 3 consecutive weeks of such behaviour, we decided not to force him into something he doesn't like.

At the same time, at home, he will often said he is scared of something e.g. scared of going into our master bedroom, scared abt certain characters in some TV programmes, etc etc...sigh, I wonder why the sudden change in behaviour. Aidan, you are a boy, got to be more brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment